- Fixed content archiver updates date and time using the timezone when using WordPress update.
- Fixed a bug where “scheduled-contents” shortcode doesn’t use GMT/UTC value of the date it was published which causes some hours of inaccuracies.
- Fixed the shortcode date/time format which doesn’t follow the one set via WordPress Settings-> General.
- Fixed a bug where “scheduled-contents” shortcode showing schedules by the last x number of posts instead of the next x number of posts.
- Fixed a bug where the shortcode won’t show scheduled dates when added inside a widget.
- Setup wizard generating the same level URL if multiple levels are created.
Setup >> Levels
- Added the “Cancel from same Level” level action when a user gets added to a Level. Click here for documentation.
- Fixed issue where Simple registration url field is truncated.
- Registration page does not load if slashes are encoded un the Registration URL. For example: %2Fregister%2Fabcde instead of /register/abcde.
- Fixed issue where it’s unable to remove a level when there’s also a Course action that will remove that same level when a course gets removed causing a loop.
- Fixed issue where the Outgoing webhook is not sending custom fields.
- Added support for when a level expires/unexpire for outgoing webhooks.
- Added custom fields support to incoming webhooks.
- Fixed conflict with BuddyBoss where trailingslash is prevented from being automatically added to URLs when both plugins are active.
- Started using WordPress function get_edit_profile_url() to generate the profile page URL for the Membership Details link on the [ wlm_loginform ] shortcode.