- Users aren’t being subscribe to Group (New Group subscription feature) when they are added to a Group via the WishList Member integration.
- Fixed issue where unconfigured products and categories listed in the dropdown before an already configured product/category are not displayed.
- No save indicator when saving global pricing under the level view.
- Fixed issue on the Zapier app side where requesting for trigger sample data returns nothing due to certain servers not accepting request body for GET requests.
- Fixed issue on the Zapier integration side where requesting for trigger sample data returns nothing due to some database queries not matching anything.
- Fixed issue where membership level is not cancelled when a one-time payment plan is refunded in Stripe.
- Fixed issue where the edit function on the “Pay per Post” items does not work under Payment >> Keap integration.
- Outgoing webhooks sent for temp users and not when a user is registered. This results to custom registration fields to not be sent.
Generic Payment Integration
- Integration auto-completes registration even if auto-complete delay is set.
Members >> Manage
- Fixed a bug which causes date inconsistencies when scheduling a member to be removed/canceled from a membership level and WordPress timezone is not in UTC+0.
- Improved performance by reusing the curl state to prevent reauthentication on every request.
- Added HTTP digest support to constructor.
- Code beautification updates.
- Fixed a bug where updating a member’s address fields using WLM API _member PUT method won’t work unless at least one of the wpm_useraddress is initialized.
- Fixed Issue where the Nickname field is causing the error “Please enter a nickname” when 1. The nickname field is added as a field in the Custom Registration Form and 2. a user updates their profile in the WP Profile Page.
- Added wlm_cache_delete right after timestamp gets updated in the function set_membership_levels.
- Fixed the issue where the message “Please wait while we process your submission…” cannot be targeted with custom CSS.
- Fixed issue where the Send Reset Link button on the WordPress Profile Page will display a bunch of error messages when clicked.
- Fixed issue where categories are automatically protected for fresh installs
- Updated the tooltips for legacy options in WLM > Advanced Options > Legacy.
- Removed the “Learn More” links in WLM > Advanced Options > Legacy.
- Updated tooltips found in WLM > Setup > Levels > Additional Settings and Email Notifications.
- Updated Tooltips for Team Accounts.
- Updated the tooltips for global default error pages and redirects.
- PHP8 compatibility updates.
- WPCS compliance updates.