- Fix issue where there’s no error message when adding a member with no membership level via Members > Manage.
- Fix issue where child pages do not appear under Content Protection if their parent is automatically excluded due to it being used for redirection or an error page.
- We now show contents set as system pages but show a message saying that it can’t be protected because it’s set as a system page.
- Removed Add to Blacklist feature when editing user through the default WordPress Profile page as this feature is available when editing a member under Members > Manage
- Fixed PHP Warning when viewing
- Fixed bug where all the per level settings gets reverted when trying to save changes.
- Fixed bug where added notifications are being sent twice.
- Added catch-all error handling to Zapier app to display error messages in Zapier UI if none is provided by WishList Member.
- Bumped Zapier app version to 1.0.4
- Fixed issue where adding new category pricing results in multiple entries being created in the table when save button is clicked multiple times.
- Fixed issue where “Save Changes” needs to be clicked after deleting Member Pricing under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Member Pricing section.
- Integration text and tooltip updates
- Fixed an issue where ClickBank GET values are not being passed to the registration form via
- Fixed issue where short version of the continue registration URL does not include GET values.
- Fixed broken incoming webhook integration for JSON payloads
- Fixed level actions from a deleted level still getting processed