- Fixed Stripe paid_amount variable name being passed to the POST data.
- Fixed issue where the correct transaction ID for Stripe (CustomerID + Price ID) isn’t being returned on subscription cycle webhook events.
- Added extra checking for Stripe Invoice ID for recurring events.
- Added stripe_charge_id to the POST data for new purchases.
- Archived notification still showing when One time toggle is already toggled.
- Fixed fatal error when Stripe is activated and no API keys are set.
- Disable the Pay button after the user clicks it and change button text to “Processing…”
- Added a warning message when both Keap Shopping Cart and Email Provider are enabled and both are using the same Keap Account/API Key.
- Adjusted the width of the “Order Form Web Page URL” on the Keap Payment Provider settings.
- Fixed an issue where
set_membership_levels()won’t work when the user us left with 0 levels after removal of level tied to a LearnDash course.
- Fixed Fatal error
Uncaught TypeError: key(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type arraywhen trying to update any course action through the modal.
- Fixed an issue where removing users from a level which is tied to a course action will cause a loop if they have a membership left that isn’t tied to any course actions.
- Fixed broken Stripe integration for existing members Team Accounts ala carte purchase.
Custom Registration Forms
- Fixed the issue where radio buttons and checkboxes trigger the “Duplicate Name” error preventing the form from being saved.
- Fixed PHP Notice/Warning/Deprecated errors
- Replaced video tutorial links with links to the knowledgebase instead
- Added tooltips support for the tooltips on option labels
- Added tooltips for the Member Action button shortcode in the shortcode creator
- Fixed Lost your Password link not working or redirecting to the default WordPress lost your Password page.