- Fixed an issue where canceling a member when the WordPress timezone offset is negative (e.g. “-8”), will cause the cancellation to be scheduled instead of an immediate cancellation.
- Fixed an issue where editing a page that contains a registration form shortcode of a level with reCAPTCHA enabled will cause an “Updating failed” message.
- Fixed an issue where existing user’s registration date is 1 term in advance when purchasing a product connected to a level where the expiration option is a fixed term.
- Fixed Stripe coupon code not applied to prorates
- Updated Stripe to integration immediately charge proration difference
- Fixed issue where timezone offset is being applied twice to the watch date.
- Fixed watch date not showing on the presto player watch history
- Fixed an issue with
wlm_profileformshortcode where updating the profile picture won’t work if the password generator field is unchecked.