- Fixed Course Library shortcode issue when used in inside Elementor widget
- Display error message when deleting a lesson or module with pay per course
- Added filter for wlm_userpayperpost shortcode in pay per course list
- Removed Lessons and Modules from the list of pay per course using wlm_userpayperpost shortcode
- Fixed UI issue in Course Builder using Safari browser
- Migrated settings to WordPress options database table
- Changed Translations tab to Labels tab
- Added View Lesson button in lesson’s list
- Added settings for View Module and Lesson button label
- Added settings for course information bar labels
- Added a setting for Module Progress label
- Added support for media in module’s overview and lesson’s overview
- Fixed module’s cover image overlay to use the course’s overlay setting
- Fixed button labels on Course Library page
- Fixed lesson and module ordering after a lesson/module is deleted, trashed or untrashed
- Fixed issue of not being able to drag and drop Beaver Builder widgets
- Fixed issue on action hooks
- Fixed issue where you can save a QUIZ action even when the user didn’t select a Membership Level (if the action is add/remove to level) or a Pay Per Post (if the action is add/remove to Payperpost).
- Fixed issue where course quiz can be moved/sorted below the “Add Lesson” and “Add Quiz” buttons.
- Fixed issue where the quiz dropdown’s width when adding a new Course Quiz is being compressed and the quiz list options aren’t being shown.
- Fixed issue where the “Completed a Course/Module” actions are being triggered even though the Course still has some incomplete quizzes.
POINTS & BADGES
- Fixed issues where completing a module or a course action hook is not triggered when submitting the quiz.