- Fixed Minor Email Broadcast Issues with UI.
- Clickbank integration now fully supports v1, v2.0 and v2.1
- Fixed wrong require path for 1ShoppingCart API
- Mime-type not being read correctly by some browsers resulting in non-downloadable and garbled pdf’s
- Fixed user still being deleted even if admin selects “Cancel” in confirmation.
- Fixed so that form prefill after registration still works even if there’s no shipping address
- Fixed downloading large files causing script to max memory limit
- API Changes to PWC requiring Merchant ID to be sent for order confirmation.
- Fixed version checking to work properly with builds higher than 999
- Fixed Bug in HTML Email Broadcast. (ie. Unwanted characters and broken HTML tags)
- Fix for default protection bug when page/post is new/draft.
- Fix for private by removing extra space at start or end of levels name.
- Loaded thickbox for registration pages (fixes TOS not popping up in a lightbox)
- Fixed non-working Mailchimp unsubscribe check box
- Added capability to accept password and username in Generic integration
- Added Advanced and Easy folder protection
- Added /resources resource to API 2. /resources lists all available resources and its supported methods
- Removed link for sorting for Membership Levels header in the collapsible table
- Email Broadcast Editor changes
- Added $charset to mail sending functions to allow for forcing of character encoding in emails. If $charset is not specified, it defaults to the WP charset setting in Settings -> Reading
- Alter Email Broadcast Table to utf8
- Changed tooltip for folder protection root folder
- Password is no longer included in admin notifications. If email template still uses ******** merge code, then the value that will be displayed is ********. Note, that password is still included in the welcome e-mail because this welcome e-mail is only sent to the user (not admin).