- 1Shoppingcart performance fix for syncing orders
- Added API Queue for MailChimp
- Improved loading of integration files so that we only load integration files (shopping cart, autoresponder, webinar) that we need.
Member Import / Export:
- Faster member import. We now only sync once after importing all members instead of after each member is added
- Limited individual sequential upgrade calls to max of once per hour only
- Improved sequential upgrade code. Twice as fast, less memory consumption and no need for reruns.
- Added additional indexes to contentlevels, contentlevel_options, userlevels, userlevel_options and user_options tables to improve query speeds
- Performance fix for really slow queries for sites having a lot of posts
- Improved speed of FileProtection. No more big post query while adding/deleting/editing a file to/from WP media. Also no more cron job on above items. Instead we update cached object one time on first access to one of protected file.
- Added caching when counting members in a level to reduce the number of mysql calls. Especially helpful for sites with lots of levels.
Other Performance Updates:
- Added check to WLMDecrypt so that it aborts if the last 32 characters of the data to be decrypted does not match an md5 hash format.
- Added a file caching class
- We no longer to connect to the activation server if the license key or license email is empty
- Improved code for saving specific system pages. This prevents saving of useless data in database
- Improved MailChimp
- Improved Infusionsoft
- Call Loop
- Mad Mimi
Shopping Cart Integrations:
- Improved Clickbank (Supports PitchPlus Upsell)
- Improved Infusionsoft (Add and Remove Tags on Registration, Removal and Cancelation)
- Support Paypal echeck payments
- Webinar Integrations:
- Easy Webinar
- Evergreen Business Systems
- Gotowebinar API
- Advanced Search
- Saved Search
Short Codes / Merge Codes:
- – shows the membership levels that has access to a post/page whenever he is redirected to a wrong membership level.
- & short codes
- You need to log in to view your Pay Per Posts. – lists all of a userâ€™s pay per posts
- Allow sending email broadcast to Saved Search
Pay Per Post:
- Capability to add/remove pay per post to/from multiple users in the members tab
- Added Option to prevent the deletion of posts/pages assigned as pay per post.
- Added hooks when a pay per post is added to a user.
Members Import / Export:
- Include custom fields when exporting with full data
- Support for custom fields when importing members
- Added support for importing and exporting members with multiple membership level
- Improved registration form layout. The new registration form is no longer table based and is responsive. Can be enabled under Settings->Configuration->Miscellaneous
- Added capability to add custom message to registration form by passing the GET variable wlm_reg_msg to the registration URL.
- Added new hooks for user registration
- Added option for enabling the redirect for existing members when the email is already in use after shopping cart payment
- Added option to sequentially upgrade on specific date
- Added option to sequentially upgrade on x days/weeks/months/years
Other New Features:
- Option/feature to shorten continue registration links for incomplete registrations
- Email reminder notification for Expiring Members.
- Added Password Hint feature
- Moved WishList Member to its own Top Level Menu
- Added support icon tab
- Added option under Settings->Logs to send anonymous data to server.
- Improved Membership Levels tab interface