- Fixed: Email confirmation reminders are not being sent.
- Updated function being called to new one in order to remove deprecated error messages in front end
- Fixed: Custom registration fields not showing when editing a user.
- Fixed: Cannot edit existing email broadcast due to error alert.
- Added compatibility with GeoDirectory plugin to fix an issue where WLM protection doesn’t work for GeoDirectory Families Page.
- Version Requirements Checker
- Fixed hardcoded version numbers for WLM, WP and PHP in version requirements checker messages
- Added relevant KB links to the following texts:
- Lower version of PHP
- Lower version of WordPress
- Fixed PHP notices and warnings
- Deprecated error messages are now sent to the log file instead of being displayed if WP_DEBUG is true.